Enjoy 5% off your cart total when you spend R5000 or more.
This mask is equipped with an exhalation valve that allows the wearer’s breath to escape from the mask without allowing airborne particles to enter. This valve helps keep the user comfortable by reducing heat and humidity inside the mask and reducing backpressure on the face suitable for longer usage.
Compared with the ordinary KN95 mask, the mask with a breathing valve can help you feel more comfortable when you exhale in the hot and humid or poorly ventilated or labor-intensive working environment.
KN95 GB2626-2006 / PM 2.5 classification
– Dimensions: 15.5cm x 10.5cm
– Colour: White
– Weight: 10g each
– Package: Each product is packed in an individual plastic bag
5 layers of protection which include:
– 1. non-woven protective layer,
– 2. moisture-wicking layer,
– 3. twin (x2) low-resistance melt-blown filter layer,
– 4. skin layer to ensure comfort and extended use while being worn.
– Reusable under strict care.
– Useful time: 1-3 days / disposable
– Conforms to KN96 GB2626-2006 / PM 2.5 classification for air-purifying particle respirators
– Non-oily particulate filtration efficiency >95%
– Melt-blown filtering material to ensure maximum protection against airborne particles
– 3D design and adjustable nose bridge for maximum comfort and easier breathing
– Earloop strap design with a two-point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
This KN95 protective mask is a 5 layer particulate respirator, that when worn, filters out > 95% of particle matter in the air. It features 5 layers of the KN96 GB2626-2006 protection standard and is reusable under strict care (see below for more info).
The 3D design of the face mask ensures maximum protection, comfort, and ease of breathing. This face mask can be used as an effective barrier against droplets containing contaminants from entering your body through your mouth and nose.
Contaminated particles spread primarily through droplets generated when a person coughs or sneezes, or through droplets of saliva from breathing and speaking. When used properly and in conjunction with careful sanitization, and precautionary measures, these protective KN95 face masks provide and an additional layer of defense and should be worn at all times when coming into close contact with people.
Protect you from airborne particulates and pollution.
Elastic straps and adjustable nose clip for different face shapes and sizes. Perfect for daily use and outdoor activities.
Can the masks be reused? In short, yes. But for a limited time and provided that careful precautions are taken. Masks should not be worn, and carefully disposed of, after an accumulated use of around 24 hours – this can be over a period of a few days where each uses limited. Do not reuse if the mask is contaminated with fluids such as saliva. Do not share masks. Ensure that hands are properly sanitized before and after applying the mask. Keep the mask stored in a dry and safe area away from children. Do not store a used mask where they may make contact with other unused masks. Keep in mind that virus particles can survive hours and even days on surfaces. Masks should not be washed or bleach-bathed as this degrades the material which greatly reduces the filtering properties.
KN95 WITH VALVE FOLD FLAT MASK (95% FILTERING) 10BOX
- Product Code: KN95 VALVE FOLD FLAT
- Availability: In Stock